Developed and used by Supply Chain Management experts and Finance professionals.
- Self-Adhesive Inventory and Re-Count Tags
- Individually numbered tags for easy cross-referencing
- Page Breaks - primarily used to split counting areas
- File Breaks - great for sending to outlying locations
- Bar Coding available on data collection sheet
- Lot Tracking and/or Serial Number Tracking - no problem!
- 3-Hole punched sheets for easy binder storage
- Audit and tracking controls are built right into our tag sheets.
- Appropriate for due diligence valuations, detecting inventory shrinkage, cycle counting and more.
- Easily perform blind inventory counts, manage system quantities and do re-counts as necessary
AND SAVES TIME
- Compatible with most inventory data and ERP systems
- Eliminates problems with manually written tags: the time needed to write them, to decipher the bad handwriting and to identify transcription errors
RELIEVES THE ANXIETY OF
CONDUCTING A PHYSICAL
- Control Count is accurate and easy to use
- We provide clear step-by-step instructions, along with tips and techniques to organize your inventory and data
- Print groups of tags by Count Area, such as WIP, raw materials, finished goods, or physical location by warehouse or building
- Tag sheets are sequentially numbered (if desired)
- Add and print bar codes (if desired)